“Launch 2020: Your Goal Setting Workshop”
The Alameda Chamber of Commerce is excited to present this hands-on interactive workshop where your 2020 goals will be illuminated through a series of activities during our luncheon together. This will not be the traditional S.M.A.R.T Goal Setting Workshop, where you leave with a list of “to-dos’” that never get done.
- You will leave wanting to have what you already have
- You will leave with a clear sense of purpose
- You will learn to constrain so that 2020 can be your best year to date
- You will have an Actionable Action Plan
- You will have your list of “Do Goals”
- and you will leave feeling empowered and excited about 2020!
Lisa Anter is a highly successful entrepreneur. She has been working for herself for almost two decades during which time she has created a business from home that generates revenue in excess of $1 million dollars a year. She has an MBA in Finance and a 2nd Masters degree in International Studies with an emphasis on Conflict Resolution. She has sat on non profit boards including the Jewish Community Center, Business Advantage Networking Group, and volunteers her time as an Ambassador with the Alameda Chamber of Commerce and with rescue animals from dogs, horses to alpacas
With heartfelt humor and lots of love Lisa will have you feeling empowered and in control of what to do next.