Chamber Business Academy
Title: Minimize Conflict and Communicate Effectively
Do you sometime pause and think “I could have said that differently”? Effective communication is the glue that holds any relationship together.
As leaders, we need to address sensitive situations carefully and masterfully to minimize conflict while establishing and strengthening relationships so we may have productive teams, clarity in our delegation, lower levels of stress and frustration, a deeper understanding of one another and effective communication.
- Have you ever felt unsure of how to deal with conflict?
- Have you felt that you have a hard time communicating your thoughts effectively so it is understood?
- Have you wished you had a strategy to calm conflict before it got way out of hand?
- Do you want to learn effective ways to communicate with those that you lead?
Unfortunately, most of us are never taught how to communicate effectively. Which means with this training, you will walk away with the tools to become more thoughtful and powerful in your communication. You will be supported to learn how to really listen, care about others, and effectively convey your message while empowering others to do the same. You will have the opportunity to take a listening and communication quiz.
Additionally, you will learn
- The main reason that leads to poor communication
- Communication styles that are reflective of various personality styles
- Tips and techniques to minimize potential conflict
- How to promote communication within your team
Sheeba is a catalyst for change. Her passion is reflected in providing leadership development to men and women who desire to bridge the gap from simply managing day-to-day to becoming exceptional leaders who architect change, innovation and sustainable excellence. She meets clients where they are, finding ways to customize engagements to best serve the presenting needs of each leader so they might grow in their response-AGILITY towards people and situations they find themselves in everyday. Her approach is grounded in deep listening, intuitive challenging, and the ability to see to the heart of an issue. Sheeba is a firm believer that “although our lives are a series of defining moments, it is not the moment that defines us, but how we choose to live in them.”