Chamber members can access, create, and manage their Job Postings from within your ChamberMaster profile.
Zap Payroll - Sales Associate
Are you a talkative extrovert who can easily chat up a storm with someone? Who finds it incredibly easy to build meaningful relationships in person and over the phone? Looking for supplemental income? Be able to manage your own schedule from home? Live in the Bay Area? Zap Payroll would love to work with you!
The Sales Associate is responsible for building relationships with individuals and companies in their specific City in order to later seamlessly and authentically set up a prospect call with the subject matter expert. As a part-time position you will also contribute to developing and implementing sales strategies for other Sales Associates in different cities in the Bay Area.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating awareness and demand for Zap Payroll’s products and services
- Identifying potential opportunities and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Identifying prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing customers, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Calling on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information and quoting appropriate customer prices IF/WHEN approved or trained by Cheri
- Monitoring market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sale
- Performing other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma Equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured developing work environment (remote position)
- Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”
- Ideally, proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs, Gmail, and Streak
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Payroll & HR experience NOT REQUIRED AT ALL, however a major plus if familiar
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee. It is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Today, thanks to technology, back office services have advanced for small businesses! Almost every service need for small businesses can be provided via online, with many choices to choose from! So... how do you choose?
Let Zap Payroll help you! During your FREE consultation, we will find a way to save you money and ZAP the time and paint out of payroll, HR, and bookkeeping. Allow us to be your one-stop shop for all of your business needs.
We are more than just a service provider to our clients; we are a strategic business partner, helping relieve small business owners from the back office tasks, so they can focus on what they do and love best. We're looking forward to being part of your business' growth and success!
- Position Title & Department: Sales Associate & Sales
- Employment Status: Commission based only/Part-time (Commissions equate to an average of $18-$24/hour)
- FLSA Status: Outside Sales Exemption
- Work location: Fully remote